E*TRADE Rollover IRA
Make new choices for your old retirement plans
Put your old 401(k) and retirement accounts to
work with an E*TRADE Rollover IRA.
Chances are, at some point you changed jobs
and left your old 401(k) or 403(b) behind. An E*TRADE Rollover IRA allows you to get these assets working for you again. You’ll benefit from a wide variety of investment choices, more control and an array of resources. So you can take a big step closer to the retirement you want.
E*TRADE makes rolling over easy
Let us do it for you
Our Retirement Specialists can guide you through the process from start to finish, offering step-by-step assistance. You can compare your options here.
- We can handle the rollover paperwork and contact your former plan administrator—all at no cost to you.
A full range of investment options await
- Choose from stocks, ETFs (exchange traded funds), bonds, and over 8,000 mutual funds.
- You can also take advantage of a professionally managed account from E*TRADE Capital Management
Value that goes beyond low rates
- No annual IRA fees and no account minimums. Transaction fees, fund expenses, brokerage commissions and service fees may apply.
- We offer over 100 commission-free ETFs2
- Choose from 1,300 no-load, no-transaction-fee mutual funds3
E*TRADE's OneStop Rollover4: Professionally managed, automatically balanced
- Asset allocation and recommended investments when opening your account
- A customized, diversified6 portfolio you can approve based on your investment goals and risk tolerance7
- Convenient, automated rebalancing on an ongoing basis
- Value with a low asset-based advisory fee and only a $25,000 account minimum
Not sure what to do with your old 401(k)? Don’t worry—the professionals at E*TRADE Capital Management have plenty of ideas. E*TRADE’s OneStop Rollover automatically deposits your old 401(k) assets into a diversified, actively monitored and rebalanced portfolio. With a $25,000 account minimum, you'll receive:
Once you've decided that rolling over is the right choice for you — here's how it works...
Step 1 Open an E*TRADE Rollover IRA
Step 2 Contact Your Former Plan Administrator so they can release your funds. Or have an E*TRADE Retirement Specialist do it for you.
Step 3 Complete your rollover by investing your funds when your balance arrives at E*TRADE. If you've opted for an E*TRADE OneStop Rollover, your funds will be automatically invested for you based on your goals.
Get started with our 3-Step Rollover Checklist. Or call 1-877-921-2434 and an E*TRADE Retirement Specialist will guide you through the process of setting up your Rollover IRA.