E*TRADE Web Platform
The original place to invest online, and the heart of the E*TRADE experience. Buy, sell, research, generate ideas, and track the markets, all in one place. Even school yourself on the latest investing trends and techniques.
The financial markets at your command
Build a diversified portfolio. Manage your cash. Get investing guidance. It’s all available on etrade.com—right at your fingertips.
- Trade stocks, options, ETFs, mutual funds, and bonds (even IPOs if you qualify) with our user-friendly order ticket
- Get quick access to your cash with free check writing, Bill Pay, ATM/debit card, and unlimited money transfers
- Rely on our investing tools and complimentary guidance to plan for important financial goals, such as retirement
- Let us do the investing for you with professionally managed accounts from E*TRADE Capital Managment
Go from insight to action in a heartbeat
Find a market opportunity. Validate your idea. Then strike when the time is right. At E*TRADE, you’re in the driver’s seat.
- Stay on top of the markets with streaming real-time quotes, news, charts, and daily market commentary
- Fuel your investing with free independent research from TipRanks, Thompson Reuters, and more
- Use stock, mutual fund, bond, and ETF screeners to generate ideas based on the criteria you care about most
- Hone and test your options strategies with a suite of professional-grade screeners, optimizers, backtesters, and analyzers
Make an investment in knowledge
When it comes to investing, knowledge is an important asset. We give you everything you need to learn on your terms.
- New to investing? Take advantage of an array of videos, articles, and classes to help you get started on the right track.
- Build your financial acumen with a library of education resources on topics that matter to traders and investors
- Attend monthly webinars and live events on everything from investing basics to complex trading strategies
- Get our take on current market trends and stay up to speed with exclusive market and active trader commentary