Convenience is in the cards
Add to your mobile wallets and use your debit card wherever Mastercard® is accepted.1
Access to Cash Anywhere
Get cash at 2 million+ ATM locations around the world, and ATM fee refunds for eligible customers.1,2
If your card is lost, you can lock it at any time through the E*TRADE website and the E*TRADE mobile app.
Quick travel plan notifications
Just call with your travel dates to avoid interruptions in service.
Which accounts are eligible for a debit card?
- Domestic individual, joint and custodial brokerage accounts are eligible for a debit card.
- Certain IRA accounts are eligible for the debit card if you are over 59½. Click here for more information.
- Checking accounts are eligible for a debit card.
- Savings accounts are NOT eligible for a debit card.
What is an EMV card, Chip, and PIN-preferred?
- Your debit card is embedded with a chip that leverages EMV (Europay®, Mastercard®, Visa®) technology. EMV is the global standard for credit and debit card payments, providing global acceptance and an enhanced level of security.
- For added security your debit card is now PIN-preferred. You will be prompted to provide a PIN when making purchases like you are when accessing cash at an ATM. Certain merchants have the ability to modify this preference for added convenience. Chip and PIN-preferred terminals are the standard internationally.
What are the daily limits for debit cards?
- You can make purchases up to $5,000 per day using your debit card.
- You can also withdraw cash up to $1,000 per day using your debit card.
Both limits are dependent upon the available balance in your account.
What can I do to make sure my debit card will work in a foreign country?
- Call us at 800-387-2331 in advance to inform us about your travel plans.
- Standard limits still apply when traveling.
- For your security your debit card activity will still be monitored for suspicious activity.
What do I do if my debit card is lost or stolen, how can I dispute a transaction?
If you believe your card has been lost or stolen, or that your Personal Identification Number (PIN) has been discovered by someone else, or that someone has conducted or may conduct an automated banking transaction without your permission, contact us immediately by calling us at 800-387-2331.
What are the benefits to my debit card?
Mastercard’s universal acceptance means you can use your debit card in place of cash or a check at millions of locations worldwide, anywhere Mastercard® is accepted.
For full details on your benefits click here: Mastercard® Guide to Benefits