Accessibility at E*TRADE from Morgan Stanley
E*TRADE is committed to making our products and services accessible to everyone who wants to take advantage of them. To enable people of all abilities to have access to our offerings, we provide the following:
We have adopted the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) version 2.1 Level AA as our website accessibility standard and are working to ensure that our website substantially conforms to that standard. We are also working to ensure that any E*TRADE applications for mobile devices conform to WCAG 2.1 AA to the extent possible. For more insight about website accessibility, visit the W3C® Web Accessibility Initiative website.
Ongoing Website Accessibility Testing
We test content for accessibility during production. Our website is also monitored and tested to identify and fix usability issues. Some current accessibility features include:
- Semantic markup to clearly indicate page structure, content, and functionality
- Accessible Rich Internet Applications (ARIA) functionality when necessary
- Association of form fields with labels, and form error messages
- Association of all data cells in a data table with their headers, and using appropriate semantic table structures for tabular data
- Validation that interactive elements can be accessed with a keyboard in a logical order, and that E*TRADE content is read by assistive technologies in the correct reading order
- Alternative text for appropriate images and other non-text elements
- Skip links and structural semantic elements
Browser Accessibility Support
Many browsers have built-in accessibility features that our website supports, from the ability to change colors, contrast, and text size to using screen readers and skip controls. Learn tips for customizing your browser and computer setup at the W3C® Web Accessibility Initiative website.
Help Us Make E*TRADE Even More Accessible
We are constantly working to make etrade.com and our mobile apps as accessible as they can be. If you have issues accessing information at E*TRADE, please don’t hesitate to call our technical support line at 866-284-2145 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please let us know what browser or operating system you’re using, as well as what assistive technology you rely on, if any. We value your feedback and suggestions as we work to make our offerings as accessible as we can.