Participant and executive services
Helping you drive an engaged workforce
Stock plan awards can be a generous benefit that can help attract, motivate, and retain top talent. E*TRADE Securities is committed to helping participants at every level realize the full value of their benefits.
An empowering digital experience
We deliver the tools and technology to help every participant make the most of the stock plan benefits you've given them.
- Easy, intuitive interface helps participants manage, track, and learn
- Stock plan pages available in 15 languages
- Currency flexibility with pages displays in 32 currencies and disbursements in 46 currencies
- Ongoing communications to help guide participants through key events, such as account activation and grant acceptance
- Intuitive, robust modeling tools to help participants explore possibilities
Participant support at its most personal
No two participants are the same. Being rated #1 in Overall Satisfaction in Brokerage Services for two consecutive years and #1 in loyalty among partial administration clients,1 we understand that. It's why we've designed multi-tiered levels of service to assist them in a highly relevant way.
- Dedicated stock plan phone support available weekdays around the clock, and brokerage assistance available 24/7
- Live multilingual service in four languages (English, Spanish, Cantonese, and Mandarin)
- Language line translation in 140+ languages
- Dedicated Financial Consultants can help participants manage their stock plan benefits
- Customized on-site and virtual education to help participants make informed decisions
White-glove executive services
Senior and rising executives can have specialized needs. That's why we're here to support them with a suite of premium services.
- Dedicated Executive Services Team works exclusively with top executives and senior leaders
- Assistance with regulatory filings, such as Rule 144 and Section 16
- Customized 10b5-1 trading plans for senior executives
- Coordination of trades to help minimize the impact of high-volume trades
- One-to-one guidance and professional portfolio management from E*TRADE Capital Management
Mobile access for participants
Today's global workforce is always on the move. See why E*TRADE was rated
Best-in-Class for mobile trading by Stockbrokers.com.
- Mobile stock plan account management lets participants accept grants, enroll in ESPP, and place transactions
- Streamlined mobile dashboard for easier investing
- Breaking news and market data
- Free independent analyst research from industry leaders