May 11, 2018
If the trick to independent investing is taking action at the right time, then half the game is staying informed. This is why we continue to focus on our alerts capability. In this release, we added the ability to control how you receive alerts.
- You can configure your Notification Settings in the User Configuration menu when you click on the gear in the top right of your trading platform.
- For filled orders and price alerts, you can choose the sound, length of display, and whether to receive an email or mobile push notification.
Technical analysis: Some investors cannot go 15 minutes without talking about the resistance levels of the strength index on their third favorite oscillator, while others just want to glance at a chart before placing an order. No matter which type of investor you are, we want to make sure our charts are as simple as possible to use.
- Now when you choose your Display or Event , we will have a check mark next to the type that you select.
- This will work for all our chart types; candle, bar, colored bar, hollow candle, mountain, baseline delta, Heikin-Ashi, wave, and scatterplot
- This same display is on all of our chart events; dividends, earnings, open cost basis, open orders, splits, and trade history
- This also applies to the events, data points, and indicators for our Visual Earnings tools; Miss/Beat: EPS, Miss/Beat: REV, Data Table, Price Horizon: EPS, Price Horizon: REV, and Historical