E*TRADE has joined forces with Morgan Stanley.
Find out what this exciting combination means for you.
A new era starts now
The stock plan experience you enjoy today isn’t changing
First and foremost: Your everyday experience at E*TRADE remains the same. You can simply log on to our website or app and take care of business as usual.
- No action is required. There is nothing you need to do.
- Your E*TRADE user ID, password, and account numbers remain the same.
- If you work with a specific person at E*TRADE, you can continue to do so.
Have more questions?
Read our FAQs
Continue getting the same great E*TRADE tools and services
Your employer chose E*TRADE because we strive to make it easy to understand and manage your stock plan benefits. And we'll continue to offer participants helpful resources, including1:
- Intuitive, easy-to-navigate employee stock plan website and mobile app.
- Round-the-clock stock plan support weekdays with translation into 100+ languages.
- All the investing solutions that earned us an Overall Best in Class distinction2 from StockBrokers.com, including personalized guidance to help put your proceeds to work.
- Specialized executive services, including customized 10b5-1 trading plans.
Watch for enhanced solutions from Morgan Stanley
As we move forward together, we plan to expand the range of products and solutions available to you—always with the goal of helping you make the most of your equity compensation benefits.
What this means is that you'll get access to some of the best offerings from Morgan Stanley, a company renowned for the quality of wealth management and investment advisory services it provides.
Stay tuned for more details.