Joining together our banking services
E*TRADE Bank and E*TRADE Savings Bank are merging into Morgan Stanley Private Bank, National Association. Here’s what you need to know.
No action is required on your part as a result of this Merger.
Whether you have an E*TRADE Bank account or an E*TRADE Securities account with cash management features, this Merger will not affect how you access, manage, or view your account and money at E*TRADE. You will continue to use etrade.com for your everyday banking.
Your new legal documents and disclosures
Below are the updated Agreements and Terms and Conditions that will take effect at the completion of the Merger on or after January 1, 2022. Printed versions of documents below are available upon request.
- Notice of Changes (including relevant FDIC insurance changes)
Account and sweep agreements
For bank accounts
- Morgan Stanley Private Bank Deposit Account Agreement
- Morgan Stanley Private Bank Rate & Fee Schedule
- Premium Savings Account Bank Deposit Program Agreement
For brokerage accounts
- Extended Sweep Deposit Account Program (ESDA)
- Retirement Sweep Deposit Account Program (RSDA)
- International Sweep Deposit Account Program (ISDA)
- Transfer Money Agreement
- Mobile Check Deposit Agreement
- Bill Pay Terms and Conditions
- Instant Verification User Agreement