TipRanks does the hard work, so you don’t have to
- Evaluates public stock recommendations made by financial analysts
- Ranks analysts based on their historical track records
- TipRanks is an independent third party that is not affiliated with E*TRADE
access for all E*TRADE customers
Why Use TipRanks?
TipRanks helps you clear through the clutter by aggregating public stock recommendations from over 4,000 financial analysts, calculating each analyst’s average return and success rate, then surfacing up recommendations from top ranked analysts.
Perform research, faster
Look up your favorite stocks and get quick access to the TipRanks Analyst Consensus Rating and analyst price targets
Look for the TipRanks Star RankingTM
Find out in seconds which analysts have the best ranked track records, by their TipRanks Star RankingTM
Get to know top ranked analysts
See the Top 25 Analysts as ranked by TipRanks and check out their recommendations. See where the analysts work, which sectors they cover, their success rates and average returns.
Preview TipRanks now
About TipRanks Star RankingTM
An analyst's Star Ranking is based on the following criteria:
- Analyst success rate: the percentage of the analyst's recommendations resulting in a positive return
- Analyst average return: the average return per recommendation
- Statistical significance: the number of recommendations made by the analyst. Analysts with a high number of recommendations have more statistically significant performance measurements.