Make smarter decisions, with professional research from organizations that investors around the world rely on for information.
- Fundamental stock research from Credit Suisse,2 S&P Capital IQ, and Thomson Reuters
- Technical research from MarketEdge
- Mutual fund and ETF research from Morningstar3
- Bond research from Moody's
Consensus ratings analyze stock performance by combining data and recommendations from multiple research providers or analysts.
- SmartConsensus by ResearchTeam analyzes recommendations from independent stock research firms like MarketEdge, S&P Capital IQ, and Thomsen Reuters, to create a SmartConsensus rating. This rating is weighted based on each research firm's area of expertise.
- TipRanks analyzes recommendations from Wall Street analysts to create a TipRanks Analyst Consensus rating. TipRanks also provides analyst price targets and assigns star rankings based on the historical records of each analyst.
Are you a numbers person? Trefis helps you understand how a company's products impact its stock price.
- See the fundamental drivers of a product’s revenues and expenses such as pricing, market share, and profit margin
- Modify assumptions and test your own scenarios through easy-to-use tools
- Compare the Trefis price versus the current market price to determine if the stock is potentially over or undervalued